Veneers and Crowns
Veneers and crowns
Porcelain veneers and dental crowns can dramatically improve crooked, crowded, chipped and gappy smiles. Porcelain veneers and crowns are the hallmark of Dr Sauer’s practice, and the procedure on which she has built her reputation.
Clients of Dr Sauer are directly involved in the design process when improving their smile with porcelain veneers or crowns, thus ensuring total satisfaction with the end result. Several samples of porcelain veneers and crowns placed by Dr Sauer can be viewed in our veneer and crown Before and After Gallery.
Candidates for Porcelain Veneers and Crowns
Virtually anyone wanting to change the appearance of their teeth can benefit from porcelain veneers and crowns.
Porcelain veneers and crowns can correct:
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Chipped or worn teeth
- Diastemas (spaces between the teeth)
- Permanently stained or discoloured teeth
- Porcelain veneers and crowns can in many cases be used as an alternative to orthodontic treatment.
Porcelain veneers and crowns are not a good choice for individuals who:
- Have unhealthy teeth, e.g. those with excessive decay
- Have unhealthy gums, e.g. active periodontal disease
- Have severe malocclusions best treated with orthodontics
- Are under 18 years of age
For further information, check out our frequently asked questions or take a look at our before and after gallery. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us on (09) 524 4541.